Pooling their expertise and best practices, the EU Copernicus Marine Service (CMEMS) and the EU Cooperation in Science and Technology (COST) action on the “Evaluation of Ocean Syntheses” propose:
The Global Ocean Week
Opportunities & Perspectives in Ocean Modelling
10-14 October 2016, Toulouse (France)
This one-week event will encompass:
- Outlook of Copernicus Marine Service and its added value for Blue Growth
- Focus on Copernicus Marine Service global ocean products and practical exercises
- Focus on downscaling of ocean syntheses
- Intercomparisons of ocean syntheses available worldwide
- Training on the evaluation of ocean syntheses
- Opportunities for creating Science and SMEs Networking
No participation/registration fee will be charged. Participants are expected to finance their own travel and accommodation expenses. A few scholarships covering these expenses will be allotted by COST EOS to select applicants.
For practical event, registration and COST EOS scholarship application information, please visit the event website.
Should you have questions regarding the event organisation, please contact:
Tel: +33 5 61 39 38 18